Wagoneer returns as a premium extension of the Jeep® brand while continuing its legacy as the original premium SUV. Building on a rich heritage of premium American craftsmanship while offering a new level of comfort, legendary 4×4 capability and customer service, Wagoneer forges a new path – one that defines the new standard of sophistication, authenticity and modern mobility. Offering a unique and premium customer service experience, Wagoneer delivers warm, capable, innovative and authentic vehicles with premium design cues and technology to a new, distinctive and successful array of customers.
“We are ready to start a new exciting adventure with a model that wrote some of the most iconic pages in the history of the American automobile,” said Christian Meunier, Jeep® Brand Chief Executive Officer. “Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer are born from the Jeep brand, but they have a flair of their own, building on a rich heritage of craftsmanship and refinement, while offering new levels of sophistication, comfort and legendary 4×4 capability, as well as a new level of customer service.
Combining these attributes with strong SUV credentials, the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer build on the original premium SUV by defining the next generation of an American icon.
The all-new 2022 Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer mark the rebirth of a premium American icon, with legendary capability courtesy of three available 4×4 systems, exceptional driving dynamics, powerful performance, including best-in-class towing capability*, advanced technology, safety and security features and a new level of comfort for up to eight passengers – all wrapped in a sophisticated and authentic new design culminating in an undeniable presence.
*Based on Ward’s Large Sport/Utility Vehicle Segmentation and Ward’s Large Luxury Sport/Utility Vehicle Segmentation
Wagoneer, designed and engineered to compete in the heart of the large Sport/Utility Vehicle Segmentation, appeals to the classic, ever-growing American family and the couple that has it all. Creating an adventure with the ability to seat up to eight passengers and carry everything that comes with them is what the Wagoneer experience is all about. A best-in-class towing capability* allows for almost any toy to be towed while occupants sit comfortably inside enjoying gracefully integrated advanced technology and connectivity.
Grand Wagoneer will compete in the premium, large Luxury Sport/Utility Vehicle Segmentation and take American premium to an entirely new level. Every seat in the Grand Wagoneer is a first-class experience. Creating a modern interpretation of the American dream, executed with an overtone of artisanal adventure, celebrates what Grand Wagoneer is all about. Grand Wagoneer is for those with a sense of adventure and for celebrating the American
dream that is discovering idyllic parts of the country in comfort.
To build the highest level of confidence in both the product and the vehicle purchase process, the brand is making 10 promises to every Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer owner. Wagoneer Certified Dealers are those dealers who have a dedicated Wagoneer display area in the showroom, as well as the new-vehicle delivery area, all while delivering on 10 Customer Promises.
10 Customer Promises
- As a recipient of the Customer First Award for Excellence, Wagoneer dealerships are certified as J.D. Power Dealers, which means we must adhere to stringent guidelines in customer service at all times
- Our sales and service process utilizes the latest tablet technology, ensuring fast access to pertinent, up-to-date data
- Every Wagoneer dealership is staffed by Certified Wagoneer Ambassadors who pledge to provide exceptional service at all times
- Every Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer is delivered with a full tank of gas
- Every dealership service includes a full wash and cleaning, inside and out, with your personal settings restored
- Remote showroom, test drives, and vehicle delivery and pickup are always available
- Should it be necessary, you are always provided an appropriate loaner vehicle
- Your time is respected, at all times, with convenient mobile, online and in-vehicle service scheduling. A proactive approach to remote diagnostics and over the air (OTA) is the rule
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and phone-charging stations, along with premium beverages and snacks, are always on site at every Wagoneer dealership
- Our Wagoneer Client Services offer dedicated 24/7 customer support and maintenance, including tire rotations, oil changes, trip-interruption protection and first-day vehicle rental coverage.
Mopar® supports Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer with a host of authentic parts and accessories.
Mopar® will offer more than 75 factory-engineered, quality-tested parts and accessories for the 2022 Wagoneer lineup. Across the entire Jeep® vehicle lineup, Mopar offers more than 500 proven parts and accessories.
Available Mopar products specifically developed for the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer will feature protective and lifestyle accessories, including painted splash guards, door-sill guards, premium all-weather floor mats, a molded cargo tray, premium carpet cargo-area mat and pedal kit. Additional detailed information on Mopar’s offerings will be made available closer to launch.
Unlike any other aftermarket offerings, Mopar performance parts and accessories are backed by a full factory warranty. Mopar products are created in close conjunction with the Wagoneer brand, engineering and product design-office teams for development, testing and validation. Strict standards and factory-exclusive data — information not available to the aftermarket — are used to seamlessly integrate Mopar parts and accessories in order to deliver proper fit, finish and quality right down to the color, grain, and appearance of each product.
The epitome of American artisanship, the 2022 Wagoneer is available in Series I (late availability), Series II and Series III. Grand Wagoneer offers Series I, Series II, Series III and Obsidian.
Assembled in Warren, Michigan, the 2022 Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer models are scheduled to arrive in showrooms later this year.