It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
A Clear Difference! Mopar Certified Glass Installer Program
Mopar® is launching an all-new, industry-first automotive glass-repair certification program called the Mopar Certified Glass Installer Program.
Leveraging the collision repair educational expertise of the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR®), the program is specifically designed for those facilities that perform glass replacement as part of their automotive collision repair work.
The Mopar Certified Glass Installer Program provides a significant differentiator for all entities in the glass-replacement business. Certified installers will use factory-engineered and factory-backed Mopar Glass, in addition to factory-approved education and training from I-CAR to ensure customer vehicles are repaired to original equipment standards, providing a true competitive advantage in the marketplace.
KEY EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
POWERFUL COMPETITIVE DIFFERENTIATOR
- Mopar® certification supported by I-CAR’s collision repair education and training services drives credibility and customer preference
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Mopar and I-CAR-approved glass course modules
- Courses include factory recommended bonded glass tools, fixed glass removal/installation, damage analysis, Mopar-specific requirements and more
MARKETING TO CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP®, RAM AND FIAT® VEHICLE OWNERS
- Bodyshopology.com, powered by I-CAR – A shop locator tool that educates consumers on the importance of finding the right shop to repair their vehicle
- Additional Mopar promotion to certified shops, dealers and insurance agencies
ACCESS TO FACTORY REPAIR RESOURCES
- Mopar body and glass repair manuals
- I-CAR Repairability Technical Support (RTS), which includes on-call support, plus factory position statements, updates and more
DISCOUNTS ON SERVICE MANUALS AND REPAIR PROCEDURES
- Including Mopar® TechAuthority. com – official online source for all service information
EXCLUSIVE MARKETING AND SALES SUPPORT TOOLS
- Direct and digital sales tools such as customer referrals, shop locator services, direct access to repair resources and deep discounts for TechAuthority
- Point-of-purchase marketing materials including certification plaque, posters, window clings, counter mat, vehicle stickers and more
WHY GET CERTIFIED?
“With the constantly advancing technologies within the glass repair and replacement industry, and the trends to become even more sophisticated moving forward, the need for proper training, procedures and tools is more important than ever,” said Mike Fisher, Mopar Product Line Manager. “Working together with I-CAR and the JRT Agency, our industry-first Mopar Certified Glass Installer Program addresses all the needs of dealers, repair shops, insurance agencies and distributors, ensuring our customers receive a factory-backed repair that meets strict original equipment quality and safety standards.”
Enrollment requires an initial shop fee of $995 for the first year and $750 per year thereafter (fees subject to change). Fees include I-CAR training for the first two technicians and access to I-CAR Repairability Technical Support (RTS).
To sign-up for the program, contact I-CAR Customer Care (1-800-I-CAR-USA (800-422-7872) or visit I-CAR’s course catalog.