It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Take the Redeye Home
Mopar® Unleashes the New 807-horsepower Hellcrate Redeye Supercharged HEMI® Crate Engine
- Legendary Dodge Challenger SRT® Demon power plant, now available as a Mopar® crate engine, pumps out 807 horsepower and 717 lb.-ft. of torque
- Hellcrate Redeye upgrades include larger 2.7-liter supercharger and strengthened internals enabling an uprated 14.5 psi boost and higher 6,500 rpm redline
- New Hellcrate Redeye supercharged engine is intended for pre-1976 street and off-road vehicles; Not legal on pollution-controlled vehicle or vehicle registered for highway use.
- The 807-horsepower Hellcrate Redeye Supercharged HEMI® engine (part# 68303091AA) is available to order now for a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $21,807
- For more information, customers should visit www.cratehemi.com
With the addition of this new supercharged HEMI® V8, Mopar® now offers five HEMI crate engines with a range of 375 to 1,000 horsepower,” said Mark Bosanac, Head of Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care for FCA – North America. “All Mopar crate engines are quality tested and factory-backed to deliver proven performance to our enthusiasts. With the addition of this new supercharged HEMI® V8, Mopar® now offers five HEMI crate engines with a range of 375 to 1,000 horsepower,” said Mark Bosanac, Head of Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care for FCA – North America. “All Mopar crate engines are quality tested and factory-backed to deliver proven performance to our enthusiasts.
Rated at 807 horsepower and 717 lb.-ft. of torque on 91-octane pump gas, the new Hellcrate Redeye crate engine is engineered with proven, factory-backed hardware first seen in the wheelie-pulling, record-setting, limited-edition 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT® Demon – the world’s quickest and most powerful muscle car ever. This same supercharged HEMI®
engine powers the industry’s most powerful muscle cars, including the new Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye (available early 2021), Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye and the high-horsepower halo of the lineup in 2021, the new 807-horsepower Challenger SRT Super Stock (2021 model year available in early 2021).
“2021 marks the year that Dodge is distilled to a pure performance brand with 700+ horsepower models available across the entire Dodge lineup,” said Tim Kuniskis, Global Head of Alfa Romeo and Head of Passenger Cars – Dodge, SRT®, Chrysler and FIAT®, FCA – North America. “The new 807-horsepower Hellcrate Redeye crate engine gives any pre-1976 vehicle owner another opportunity to become a member of the Dodge Brotherhood of Muscle by tapping into the Dodge//SRT power that wasn’t available then, but is now.”
The new Hellcrate Redeye power plant features significant upgrades versus the standard Hellcrate engine, including:
- Larger supercharger – 2.7 liters versus 2.4 liters
- Increased boost pressure: 14.5 psi versus 11.6 psi
- Higher rpm limit: 6,500 rpm versus 6,200 rpm
- Forged alloy steel crankshaft with 90.9-millimeter stroke and revised balancing
- Induction-hardened crank bearing surfaces; individual journal optimized main bearing clearances
- 5150 alloy gun-drilled camshaft optimized for high rpm performance and decreased weight
- Forged high-strength alloy pistons; 30-micron increased piston-to-bore clearance
- Powder-forged connecting rods; upgraded shank and big end; revised ultra-high tensile fasteners
- 100 percent increase in piston-cooling jet flow
- Revised valve-spring design with 33 percent increase in oiling for valve springs and rocker tips for improved lubrication and cooling
- Single-groove collets on valve stems for improved stability
- Oil pan and windage tray optimized for high acceleration – tested up to 1.8 g
- Each engine is dyno-tested for 42 minutes before being shipped
This complete engine assembly includes a supercharger with throttle body, fuel injectors, coil packs, water pump, front sump oil pan and flexplate.
Builders who prefer a manual transmission can purchase the following:
- Flywheel (part # 05038113AD)
- Flywheel to crankshaft bolts (part # 06504398)
- Clutch and pressure plate assembly (part # 05038769AB)
- Clutch to flywheel bolts (part# 06508880AA)
Also available is a Front End Accessory Drive (FEAD) Kit (part # 77072492), which includes an alternator, power-steering pump, belts, pulleys and mounting hardware.
The Hellcrate Redeye 6.2-liter Supercharged HEMI® V8 engine (part # 68303091AA) is available to order today for a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $21,807. The awesome 807-horsepower HEMI engine ships in distinctive packaging that features the Hellcat Redeye logo and includes in-depth information sheets with installation requirements and helpful tips.
The new Hellcrate Redeye 6.2-liter Supercharged Crate HEMI® V8 engine joins four proven power plants in the Mopar® Crate HEMI engine family:
“Hellephant” 426 Supercharged Crate HEMI® Engine* (Ordering currently closed.)
- 1,000 horsepower and 950 lb.-ft. of torque
- $29,995 MSRP
“Hellcrate” 6.2-liter Supercharged Crate HEMI Engine* (part # 68303089AB)
- 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque
- $20,215 MSRP
6.4-liter Crate HEMI Engine* (part # 68303090AA)
- 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque
- $10,060 MSRP
5.7-liter Crate HEMI Engine* (part # 68303088AA)
- 375 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque
- $6,550 MSRP
Mopar® HEMI® crate engines are covered against defects in materials and workmanship for a 90-day period (parts exchange only).
*Not legal on pollution-controlled vehicle or vehicle registered for highway use.