It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Win, Win, Win
New Dodge HEMI® Challenge Champion Crowned at the 2020 NHRA U.S. Nationals
- No. 1 qualifier Stephen Yantus crowned as first new winner of Dodge HEMI® Challenge in five years at 2020 NHRA U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis
- 15 Super Stock 1968 Dodge Darts and Plymouth Barracudas battled head-to-head for an iconic custom made Dodge HEMI Challenge trophy and $15,000 winner’s prize
- Previous four-time winner Jimmy Daniel sees his consecutive round win-streak end in the first round of eliminations
- Legendary Mopar® racer Herb “Mr. 4 Speed” McCandless led the parade of participating HEMI-powered muscle cars as guest of honor aboard his original 1968 Super Stock HEMI Dart
Hagan Drives Redeye Funny Car to Don Schumacher Racing’s Milestone 350th Win in Q3 Rescheduled Summernationals Final
- Matt Hagan defeats Jack Beckman in all- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat battle in the rescheduled Summernationals Funny Car final in Q3 session of 66th annual National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) U.S. Nationals at Lucas Oil Raceway near Indianapolis
- Don Schumacher Racing (DSR) reaches a milestone 350 NHRA national event victories with Hagan’s second win of the season
Beckman Drives Dodges Charger SRT Hellcat Funny Car to Coveted NHRA U.S. Nationals Win
- Don Schumacher Racing’s (DSR) Jack Beckman drove his Infinite Hero Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat to a coveted Funny Car win at the 66th annual National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) U.S. Nationals at Lucas Oil Raceway near Indianapolis
- Beckman’s second win of the season moves the HEMI® engined powered driver into the Funny Car Championship points lead with five nationals events remaining in the revamped 2020 NHRA season.