It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
A New Era of Customer Care
New Customer Conveniences and Protections Show the Future of Automotive Service-Related Businesses
SAFE & CONVENIENT SERVICE
In addition to providing customers with quality service and parts it’s also critically important to take many added precautions to keep customers and their vehicles safe.
Some of the changes of course include disinfecting any areas of a customer’s vehicle that have been touched by any staff. Additionally, automotive service businesses can also offer complimentary contactless at-home vehicle pickup and then servicing a vehicle at the automotive facilities and returning it to the customer’s home. It’s just another way for you to better service your customers.
- Seat, floor and steering wheel covers which will remain in a customer’s vehicle during the entire visit to the dealership
- Disinfecting the areas of a vehicle touched by personnel
- All employees instructed to follow CDC-recommended hand-washing procedures
- Technicians using gloves while servicing each vehicle
Care & Convenience
- Service progress updates provided to a customer via phone or text
- Outside pick up of a vehicle when it is complete
- Online resources to help with vehicle care
Any business in a service industry should consider what it can do to express appreciation for the patience, understanding and loyalty of its customers during these continually changing times.