Designed and engineered to push the boundaries of what a four-door family sedan can be, the new 2020 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Widebody is the most powerful (and fastest) mass-produced sedan in the world.*
- Powered by the proven supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® SRT® Hellcat V8 engine with best-in-class 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, and mated to the standard TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission, the new 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody delivers a top speed of 196 mph, continuing its reign as the fastest mass-produced sedan in the world.
- New aggressive and modern Widebody exterior, standard on Charger SRT Hellcat and available on Charger Scat Pack, features new front and rear fascias with integrated fender fl ares, adding 3.5 inches of width over the wider wheels and tires.
- Dodge Charger has dominated the U.S. full-size car segment in total vehicles sales for five straight years (2014-2018).
- Widebody Package adds 20-inch by 11-inch wheels, wider Pirelli 305/35ZR20 tires, Brembo six-piston front calipers with two-piece front brake rotors, and unique suspension tuning with Bilstein three-mode adaptive damping, all combining to deliver improved performance on the street, strip and road course.
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody runs 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds and a quarter-mile elapsed time (ET) in 10.96 seconds, pulling .96 g on the skidpad and making this the quickest and best-handling production Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat ever.
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody runs 2.1 seconds faster than the vehicle it replaces on a 2.1-mile road course, equal to 13 car lengths after one lap.
- Charger Scat Pack models deliver the most muscle for the dollar with the 392-cubic-inch HEMI V8 engine’s best-in-class naturally aspirated 485 horsepower mated to TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Charger Scat Pack Widebody runs 0-60 mph in 4.3 seconds and a quarter-mile ET in 12.4 seconds, pulling .98 g on the skidpad and making it the quickest and best-handling production Charger Scat Pack ever offered.**
- New Charger Scat Pack Widebody runs 1.3 seconds faster than standard Charger Scat Pack on a 2.1-mile road course, equal to eight car lengths after one lap.
- Vehicles will start arriving in Dodge//SRT dealerships in early 2020.
*Based on horsepower and top speed. **Based on 0-60, 1/4 mile and lateral G’s vs. 2019 Charger.