It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Green to the Core
Environmental Responsibility from Shop to Home
Operation: Green Core Quick Stats:*
- 18.5M fascias sent in
- 15.9M pounds of material processed
- 14M pounds of material recycled
* As of February 28, 2019
Greening Your Shop
“Operation: Green Core” is the new face of green
Operation: Green Core is an environmentally motivated partnership between Mopar®, you and your Mopar Parts dealer. The program works to limit landfill dumping of damaged fascia cores and to remove damaged fascias from the marketplace.
So far, the program has been a colossal success. More than 18.5M fascias have been sent to Mopar for processing, 15.9M pounds of material has been processed and 14M pounds of material has been recycled into usable materials which has, in turn, redirected them from landfills.
Big impact. Small effort.
Collision and repair shops alike find that the program is easy to follow. If you haven’t used it yet, here’s what you need to know.
Eligibility and value: Damaged front and rear fascias replaced on 2010 model year and newer FCA US LLC vehicles are eligible and have $100 core deposit value. Don’t worry – you’ll get the $100 back as a credit in the normal core deposit return process as your eligible cores are processed.
Buy one, return one: Only cores generated by the purchase and sale of Mopar Fascia Cores are eligible for return to FCA US LLC for exchange credit on a one-for-one replacement basis. The quantity of cores received from a dealer cannot exceed the quantity of Mopar Fascias purchased.
365 days: Fascia cores are eligible for return up to one year after the date of purchase. After a year, the deposit expires and can no longer be redeemed. Original packaging is not required.
Easy to identify: Eligible fascia cores have the identifying Mopar Parts code label, plus an additional green label that reads “DEPOSIT PART.”
Returns: Fascias must be returned in the same condition they were received in after removal. Fascias that are cut or separated will not be accepted.
Thanks in advance for your participation in “Operation: Green Core.” The process may vary by dealer; contact your partnering dealer for details.
There’s a lot you can do to green your environment too.
- Reuse vs. refuse: Recycling isn’t limited to newspapers and plastic. Consider donating cell phones and computers vs. tossing them.
- Rags to riches: Use old t-shirts and towels as rags to save cost on paper towels
- Clean green too: Baking soda, vinegar, lemon juice and bar soap are all most cost-effective and eco-friendly alternatives when it comes to cleaning up.
- Plug the holes: Keep your heating and cooling costs lower by caulking gaps and sealing points of outside air entry for cost and energy savings all year long.