It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Your whole world is on your phone. Now, that includes your car. With the Uconnect app, you’ll have more convenience, more control and more peace of mind — right in the palm of your hand. Take advantage of:
- Remote Start: Warm it up or cool it off before you get in (not available on all vehicles)1
- Lock or Unlock Doors: Just tap the lock or unlock icon. It works even if you are halfway around the world
- Vehicle Finder: Forget where you parked? A quick tap on the Vehicle Finder button finds your vehicle on an easy-to-use map2
- Remote Horn and Lights: Sound the horn and flash the lights to help your vehicle stand out in a crowded parking lot
- Send & Go™: Look up your destination and send it to your vehicle’s navigation system screen (requires Uconnect Navigation)3
- Smartwatch Integration: Enjoy the convenience of using the app on your Apple® Watch or Android™ Wear
Health & Help
Connected vehicles offer health reports and alerts, and emergency assistance from Uconnect (if equipped).
- Monthly Health Report: Delivered via email or app, the report shows the status of vehicle systems. Vehicle Health Reports are free for three years on any new connected vehicle 4
- Vehicle Health Alert: If problems are detected with key vehicle systems — low tire pressure or even a necessary oil change — you’ll get an email or app alert. If action is needed, you and your dealer are notified to get you back on the road even quicker
- SOS Call: In an emergency, press the SOS button to be connected to an agent who can send 911 assistance to your vehicle’s location5
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance: If your vehicle is stolen, a SiriusXM® Guardian™ agent can assist police in locating it, using vehicle-embedded GPS (stolen vehicle police report required)
- Theft Alarm Notification: Receive a text, email or push notification if your vehicle’s theft alarm has been triggered6
Images are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect exact software for your vehicle. Check state and local laws regarding the use of remote start systems. 1Remote Vehicle Start is not available on all vehicles. You are responsible for using remote features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location. You must have an active subscription to SiriusXM Guardian in order to use remote services. See Terms of Service for service limitations. 2To use Vehicle Finder, you must have the Uconnect App with SiriusXM Guardian installed on a compatible smartphone and have an active subscription to SiriusXM Guardian. 3Send & Go requires a vehicle equipped with a Uconnect 8.4 NAV or Uconnect 4C NAV unit. To use Send & Go, you must have the Uconnect App with SiriusXM Guardian installed on a compatible smartphone and have an active subscription to SiriusXM Guardian.4Vehicle Health Report provides a summary of your vehicle’s key systems, including the status of malfunction indicator lamps. If you have concerns about the operation, function or performance of your vehicle, take it to an authorized FCA US LLC dealer. This report does not replace regularly scheduled maintenance. 5In the event of a medical or other emergency, press the SOS button to be connected to a Customer Care agent who can direct emergency assistance to your vehicle’s location. 6Theft Alarm Notification is compatible with factory-installed alarms only.