What is Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar®?
Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar is the alternative parts line for the price conscious consumer. Mopar offers more than 30 maintenance and light repair product lines for most major makes and models including GM, Honda, Ford, Toyota, Nissan and VW. Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar also offers products for the rest of the FCA US LLC family of brands: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, SRT® and FIAT®.
What Exactly Does Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar Do?
As part of the Mopar brand, the Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar product line is privileged to OEM data, testing facilities and processes for FCA US vehicles that other aftermarket suppliers don’t have.
And, since FCA US quality specifications are well-respected among other automotive manufacturers, the Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar Parts for all makes and models also come highly recommended as a more cost-effective application to OEM parts.
So you can confidently use Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar Parts on FCA US vehicles and All Makes vehicles.
What’s the Benefit of Using Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar Parts?
Magneti Marelli offered by Mopar® Parts are a great alternative to any O.E. part and are built for many different applications and for many different reasons:
• For most makes applications, Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar offers an exceptional product comparable to OEM
• For FCA US applications, Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar offers a less expensive and still very good alternative to OEM
• Lower cost parts are excellent for fleet repairs, older vehicles, used car reconditioning and smaller repair budgets
• Several application coverages for one PN means less inventory/space requirements
And, because Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar is part of the Mopar brand and built and tested to many of the same specifications as OEM, the parts are built to last. So they are backed with:
• 2-Year/Unlimited-Miles Basic Limited Warranty with up to $150 labor reimbursement on A/C components, A/C compressors, A/C condensers, brakes (rotors and drums), bulbs, chassis, filters, fuel injectors, fuel pumps, ignition coils, oxygen sensors, radiators, reman starters and alternators, spark plugs, spark plug wires, timing belts, water pumps, wheel bearings and hubs, and window motors and wiper blades
• Lifetime Limited Warranty with up to $150 labor reimbursement on brakes (pads and shoes), shocks and struts
• 24-Month/36-Month Replacement Warranty on batteries
• 3-Year/25,000-Mile Limited Warranty on catalytic converters
The Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar Parts line offers a wide variety of parts applications and a long list of benefits to your business and your customers. Talk to your Mopar Parts Distributor today and begin the conversation with your customers who may be in the right state of the ownership lifecycle about Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar Parts, too.
The Magneti Marelli Offered by Mopar Parts Lineup: