Faster Than Your Typical 80-Year-Old
485 HP Limited Edition 80th Anniversary Dodge Challengers
Eighth in a series of limited-edition factory modified Mopar® vehicles, two Limited Edition 80th Anniversary Dodge Challengers will arrive at Dodge dealerships this summer.
And they’re slated to sell out just as quickly as their 0-60 time.
The difference between the two Challengers is in their beautifully bold color pallets. 80 of the Anniversary Editions will feature a Pitch Black/Contusion Blue color combination and the remaining 80 will don duo-tone Pitch Black/Billet Silver.
One hundred and sixty Anniversary Challengers built off of the base R/T 392 are stocked with a six-speed manual transmission,
485-horsepower, 6.4-liter 392 HEMI® engine and four-piston Brembo brakes to stop the beasts in their tracks.
A Mopar Shaker Hood package with Shaker badging, Mopar Shaker strut tower cap and braces, and an Air Catcher™ induct system are also included in the packaging. Seatbacks feature custom embroidered Mopar logos and matching Tungsten stitching continuing throughout.
The limited-edition vehicles retail at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $55,790, excluding taxes and destination fees, and arrive with a beautifully packaged commemorative owner’s kit, including:
• Mopar® welcome letter
• Birth certificate with vehicle specifications, date of manufacture and proprietary vehicle number
• Hand-signed Mopar ’17 rendering from the FCA US LLC Product Design Office
• Special Mopar ’17 booklet
• Customized acrylic memorabilia showpiece
• Mopar valve stem caps
• Mopar-branded items including a Mopar ’17 keychain and a serialized Mopar 80th anniversary badge