It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
The Mopar® Difference – Reman A/C Compressors
REMANUFACTURED A/C COMPRESSORS
When the weather gets hot, make sure your customers keep their cool. As a high-stress component, A/C compressors have a level of complexity that requires servicers to pay close attention to build quality, component integrity and fitment. Get it right and you’re everybody’s hero. Get it wrong and you risk a customer coming back a little more than hot under the collar.
Because they carry the Mopar® brand name, Mopar remanufactured A/C compressors are rebuilt to the highest O.E. specifications using the same O.E. subassemblies, gaskets and seals, and engineering specifications. The benefit is: O.E.-quality replacement compressors for less than the cost of new factory stock compressors. Best of all, pricing and availability for Mopar A/C compressors are competitive to many aftermarket compressors, which may lack O.E. build quality and sub-components.
WE’RE YOUR SOURCE FOR MOPAR® REMAN PARTS
When it comes to choosing between Mopar Reman A/C Compressors versus unknown aftermarket parts, the decision is easy. Call your FCA US LLC dealership today to get the Mopar Difference.
Key features of Mopar Reman A/C Compressors include:
- Cylinders are gauged and honed to factory specs
- Extensive final testing, including clutch, coil and O.E. noise specs
- Remanufactured and tested in a state-of-the art facility
- F/R heads and reed valves are tested for PSI and vacuum capacity
- New piston rings and O-rings are replaced with new rings
- Shaft bearings are removed and replaced as needed
Mopar Reman A/C compressors look, act and feel just like the original. Here’s what makes them superior to typical aftermarket versions:
- Rebuilt to O.E. Factory Specifications
- Correct O.E. Designed Clutch
- Properly Cleaned Gasket Surfaces
- Cleaned to O.E. Specifications
- Correct O.E. Spec. Seals and Gaskets
- O.E.-Spec. Lubricants, Fluids